Instead of presenting a single research work, I am going to go over a battery of tools we are actively developing at NTHU, Taiwan for learning English for specific purposes.
These tools provide the following functions:
* Classifying raw corpus sentences to general dictionary-like examples
* Classifying sentences and phrases into six CEFR levels
* Generating level up sentences for a given sentences
* Converting dictionary definitions into low-dimension dense vectors and applications such as reverse dictionary
* Determining the meaning of a word in a given sentence by topic
* Travelogue Keyword List — why “tucked” is important in travel writing?
* A New Academic Keyword List and Grammar Pattern Bank
* Automatic generation of Vocabulary Test Items