This page is only available in Chinese. Please see Chinese Version.
Programming Languages Laboratory, run by Shin-Cheng Mu
- Date of Expiry
- 2023-02-18 ~ 2023-12-31
- Research Assistant / Software Engineer
- Developing and maintaining a programming environment that encourages the idea that a program and its correctness proof should be developed hand in hand. The frontend of the environment is currently a VS Code extension, while the backend is written in Haskell. The assistant will mostly be responsible for the development of the frontend but, if there is interest, may involve in the backend and learn related theories.
The frontend may be written in JavaSript, PureScript, or Reason. The theories include Hoare logic, weakest precondition, separation logic, etc.
- The applicant should
1. be familiar with JavaSript, PureScript, or Reason;
2. either have experience in developing VS Code extensions, or is willing to learn;
3. be interested in theories related to correctness of imperative or functional programs.
- According to the standard of Academia Sinica --- at least NTD 35000/month for university graduates, and at least NTD 42000/month for those who having a master's degree. Can be discussed.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shin-Cheng Mu
- 02-27883799 ext. 1730
Dr. Ruben Niederhagen’s Laboratory
- Date of Expiry
- 2022-08-18 ~ 2023-06-30
- Research assistant (full time or part time)
- 1. We are looking for research assistants (full time or part time) for the secure and efficient implementation of cryptographic schemes mostly from the field Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQC) on x86 systems and embedded systems (ARM, FPGAs, ...).
2. We provide a strong research environment with world leading, international researchers on the fields of Embedded Security and Post-Quantum Cryptography.
- 1. Research assistants (full time or part time): Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer or Information Science.
2. Candidates must have strong knowledge in Python and C programming and good knowledge of Sage and Assembler programming. Also knowledge on cryptography and mathematics is beneficial.
3. Good English communication skills are mandatory.
- According to AS salary (full time) and scholarship (part time) standard. For full-time research assistants, major benefits include: leave entitlement, group insurance and medical plan, flexible working hours, physical examination, year-end bonuses, and labor pension.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com as attachment.
- Dr. Ruben Niederhagen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- (02)2788-3799 #1807