- Deputy Director
- Tyng-Ruey Chuang (2005/07/01 - 2008/09/14)
- Da-Wei Wang (2007/07/01 - 2009/09/14)
- Meng-Chang Chen (2008/09/15 - 2010/09/14)
- Acting Chief of Information Management Office
- Chiou-Feng Wang (2002/08/01 - 2013/09/28)
- Chief of Library
- Huai-Kuang Tsai (2008/01/01 - 2009/12/31)
- Deputy Chief of Library
- Shin-Cheng Mu (2008/01/01 - 2009/12/31)
Space Planning Committee
Director(Ex-officio member), Ling-Jyh Chen, Shin-Cheng Mu, Chun-Yang Chen, Bo-Yin Yang, Chung-Yen Lin.
Handle space requests and allocate office/laboratory space
Elect two new members every year to replace the senior members from the pool of new faculties and the faculties who have never served on the committee.
Hiring, Reappointment, Promotion and Evaluation Committee
Director or Delegate
Hong-Yuan Liao, Tsan-sheng Hsu, Ming-Tat Ko, Churn-Jung Liau, Meng-Chang Chen, Da-Wei Wang (alternates: Yue-Sun Kuo, Wen-Lian Hsu)
- Recruitment, Reappointment, Promotion and Annual Evaluation.
- Form a subcommittee for each Reappointment/Promotion case, select potential external reviewers, with a minimum of FIVE.
- For reappointment cases a minimum of two reviewers from abroad.
- For promotion from Assistant Research Fellow to Associate at least three reviewers from abroad. plus three.
- For promotion from Associate Research Fellow to Research Fellow at least four reviewers from abroad. plus four.
Vote to elect the members from the pool of research fellows
Planning and Academic Development Committee
Director or Deputy Director
Keh-Jiann Chen, Pei-Zong Lee, Wen-Lian Hsu, Meng-Chang Chen, Chu-song Chen, Hsin-Min Wang, Ling-Jyh Chen.
IIS Affairs Strategic Planning , review the application to attend conferences abroad, foreign visiting professors , international Conferences , the quota of Preparation Training Program for Reserved officers, review the research reports of short-term visiting professor.
Elect 4 Research Fellows, 2 Associated Research Fellows, and 1 Assistant Research Fellow from all faculty members to form the committee.
Supporting Staff Affairs Committee
Chief of Information Management Office, Chief of Library, Editor-in-Chief of JISE, Churn-Jung Liau, Tsan-sheng Hsu, Chun-Nan Hsu
Elect committee members from the pool of all faculties
Colloquium Series Planning Committee
Bo-Yin Yang, Arthur Chun-Chieh Shih
Coordinating and planning of Colloquium / seminar events
Elect committee members from the pool of all faculties.